Saturday, February 14, 2009

Been gone for a while...

Life interrupts and things happen. I really meant to keep this up better. As it has been awhile, here is the quick update. I lost my full time job on New Years Eve so I started the new year unemployed. But, I only had a short break and was back in school by the middle of January. A couple of weeks later, I was employed again on a part time basis. So all is good for now. I will try to start posting again on a regular basis to talk about the challenges of going back to school after 33 years and maybe some other topics as well. The blog is called Whatever... so I guess that is appropriate.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rottlady of the Ozarks said...

Hello Mary! Thanks for your comment this morning, it's good to see you blogging again. Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2009 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger MB Moellenhoff said...

Hey Elizabeth, I think I will probably write here rather than on Newsvine for now. There is less noise here and more opportunity to think. I need the quiet for awhile.

I am following your blog now so I can read you without going on Newsvine. It is better this way. I am writing to benefit myself, not the corporate entity Newsvine. It is no longer the community that I once loved. It is a noisy place filled with discord. I would much rather come visit you on your blog. It is more peaceful there...or you could come visit me here.

February 14, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Rottlady of the Ozarks said...

Mary, I've been feeling the same way. Too much junk to shift through over there.

I've found a nice set of friends on my blog, most are my age or older and lots are right here in my area!

It's really good to see you writing again!

February 14, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home